Porsche Car Covers from Covercraft
Protect Your Porsche's Finish
If you own a Porsche, then you understand the pride in ownership. Porsches represent some of the finest motor vehicles available, so it is understandable you want to protect your vehicle’s appearance. That’s where Car Covers Direct® comes in. We offer custom fit covers to protect whichever model and year of Porsche you own – whether it is a Cayenne, Cayman, Boxter, 911, or another model. Our custom covers fit closely to your car’s distinctive contours, protecting it from threats to your finish including: Dirt, Pollution, Dings, Scratches, Overspray, Animal prints, Tree sap and Pollen.
Ready to protect your vehicle with a Porsche Car Cover? Select your Porsche’s model and year.
How to Protect Your Finish
- Keep the car covered whenever it is parked, regardless of whether you are indoors or out.
- Choose a cover designed especially for your make and model.
- Wash your vehicle regularly using professional products. Check with your Porsche dealer to discover which products the manufacturer recommends. Some experts recommend washing a minimum of every ten days. Use a soft microfiber mitt, and rinse thoroughly.
- Thoroughly dry your vehicle after washing, including the wheel wells and undercarriage.
- Wax using a carnauba wax every 10 to 12 weeks, or use a paint sealant once every six months.