CarCoversDirect.com: Motorcycle Covers
Covercraft is already the name America trusts to protect their cars, trucks, and SUV’s. In business since 1965, Covercraft is a family owned company operating out of Paul’s Valley, OK. With the largest custom fit pattern library in the world, Covercraft has earned their reputation for quality and consistently. They are ISO 14001 and ISO/TS16949:2009 certified- these are worldwide quality and environmental standards which we are proud to say Covercraft satisfies.
Covercraft offers the same quality for their motorcycle covers. Protect your bike with a Weathershield, Flannel, Form Fit, or Urethane cover. All covers feature double stitched seams and elastic at their hems to ensure the cover will stay in place. A grommet is also sewn into the hem of the cover on either side to allow you tie it down.
Protect your bike with a motorcycle cover.
CarCoversDirect.com offers an array of motorcycle covers to keep your bike safe and secure while protecting your investment, including:
- Custom-fit motorcycle covers for Harley-Davidson bikes and Carver motorcycle covers
- Ready-fit motorcycle covers for different bike styles including touring, standard, sport, and cruiser with or without saddlebags
- Form-fit motorcycle covers to protect your paint and chrome in a soft fabric, perfect for indoor storage during inclement weather
- Compact, weatherproof, pack-lite motorcycle covers that you can take with you because they store in a space 7” x 7” x 8” or less.
Why You Need a Motorcycle Cover
Motorcycle covers help keep your bike pristine, protecting it from:
- UV damage and fading
- Industrial pollution
- Corrosive acid rain, dew, fog, sleet, and snow
- Dust and pollen
- Bird droppings
- Trapped heat, moisture or vapors
- Scratches and abrasions
- Theft and vandalism
Protect Your Bike with Motorcycle Covers
Regardless of your bike’s size, model, make, or style, CarCoversDirect.com has the ideal motorcycle cover to protect your prized possession. Get started by calling us today at 1-866-818-9901.