Jeep Covers from Covercraft, from Wranglers to Cherokees
Looking for Jeep Wrangler Covers?
We are one of the top destinations for Jeep Wrangle covers. While we cover all Jeep models, Wrangler owners choose us because our covers are custom fit, so they conform closely to the contours of your vehicle. The result? Excellent protection while still maintaining the classic shape of your Jeep underneath.
How Can You Protect Your Jeep when Parked?
Fortunately, you can minimize the risk to your Jeep’s finish by taking the following steps:
- Use a Jeep car cover, which will protect your finish from minor damage caused by careless people
- If at all possible, park in a less crowded section of the lot.
- If the parking area doesn’t have uncrowded areas, then choose a corner space and park as far from the neighboring vehicle as possible without going over the line.
- If the lot has parallel parking spaces available, use one.
- Do not park near a cart return.
- Motorcycles, minivans, and subcompact cars are less likely to cause door dings, so if you must park near other cars, look for these types of vehicles.
- Avoid parking next to large vehicles like SUVs and full-sized trucks.
- No matter what you see others doing, do not park across more than one parking space. This may anger others and invite vandalism.
- Do not park near landscaping, as landscape workers could inadvertently damage your vehicle.
So Much Can Go Wrong in the Parking Lot
If you’re an off-road four-wheeler, then you probably take your Jeep Wrangler through all kinds of dirt and muddy off-road situation. It may seem silly, then, to worry about parking it in a city lot like the mall or the grocery store. Yet, these seemingly innocuous locations can actually be more hazardous to your Jeep.
What can happen to your Jeep in a parking lot? Primarily, people can be careless, hurried, laden with carts or bags or just plain up to no good. Uncertain weather conditions are also a problem -- rain, hail and intense sun can hurt your finish (and interior). So, consider a cover to combat these risks:
- Weather hazards / deterioration
- Door dings
- Pollen / Tree sap