Best Car Covers for All Makes and Models
Best Car Covers: What Makes a Good Car Cover
Are you looking to find the best car covers for your vehicles? With so many options available, it’s hard to know exactly which to choose!
What Makes the Best Car Cover?
So how can you find the best car covers? Look for covers with the following features:
Custom fit: A custom-fit car cover is patterned on the make, model and year of your vehicle so it fits its exact dimensions. That way, your car is entirely covered with no gaps where dust and moisture can get through and damage your car.
- Soft interior fabric: You want the fabric that rests against your car’s finish to be soft, preventing scratching.
- Easy to install: The best car covers are the ones you will use every time you park your car. If a cover is difficult to install, chances are you won’t use it, so look for one that goes on quickly and securely.
- Lightweight: A lightweight cover is essential for easy installation.
- Airflow: A good car cover should allow airflow around your vehicle so moisture, vapors and heat do not become trapped.
- UV Protection: Sunlight can fade your finishes and damage your interior. Find a cover that protects your vehicle from the sun’s rays.
- Warranty: You’ll want to use your car cover for years to come, so selecting one with a long-life warranty is important.
The best car covers for your vehicle will depend largely on how you plan to use it. To get started locating the best cover for your vehicle, select your vehicle make, model, and year above.