Block-It 380 Car Covers
How to Install Your Block-It 380 Car Cover
Block-It Car Covers are custom fit to your vehicle’s year, make, and model. Made by Covercraft, Block-It Car Covers have three layers of lightweight, moisture-resistant, quick drying fabric that protects your vehicle from impact, guards against dust and pollen, and protects the car from harm.
To Install Your Block-It 380 Car Cover
Easy installation is important in a car cover, because in order to fully protect your car, you’ll need to cover it whenever you park your vehicle. The Block-It 380 Car Covers from Covercraft install easily and quickly. Installation is so convenient, you’ll never feel the need to walk away, leaving your vehicle uncovered.
- Place your rolled cover on the vehicle’s hood.
- Unroll the cover over the top of the car and let it drape over your vehicle’s rear.
- Unfold the cover over the left and right sides of the vehicle.
- Hook the cover under the passenger and drivers mirrors to hold it in place.
- Pull on the front edge of the cover that is on the car’s hood, and hook it under your fender on the right and left front of the vehicle.
Protect your Car
This simple process takes less than a minute. Since the Block-It Car Covers are custom sized, there’s no need to struggle to make it fit, and your car will be protected from:
- Dents, chips, and dings
- Dust and pollen
- Bird droppings
- Animal paw prints
Protect your vehicle with a Block-It Car Cover! To get started, select your vehicle’s year, make, and model above.